- Kirsti McKenzie, Karen Betts, Chief Executive of the Scotch Whisky Association
- Iulianna Romanchyshyna, Mutual Recognition as a Method to Deal with Regulatory Divergence: What Is Its Reach in EU FTAs?
- Anna Dias, Stéphanie Seeuws, & Agnieszka Nosowicz, EU Border Carbon Adjustment and the WTO: Hand in Hand Towards Tackling Climate Change
- Courtney Furner, Nadine Lederer, & Claire Sergaki, The WTO’s Exclusive and Compulsory Jurisdiction v.Dispute Resolution Mechanisms in Regional Trade Agreements: A Clash of Jurisdiction?
- Daniela Menon Rodrigues, Brazilian Path to Trade Facilitation
- Anzhela Makhinova, How to Suspend Trade Defence Remedies Applied in the Eurasian Economic Union: Recent Trends
- Sonia Gupta, The Arbitrary Rejection of the Declared Value by the Customs Administration
Sunday, January 26, 2020
New Issue: Global Trade and Customs Journal
The latest issue of Global Trade and Customs Journal (Vol. 15, no. 1, 2020) is out. Contents include: