- Conor O’Mahony, Constitutional Protection of Children’s Rights: Visibility, Agency and Enforceability
- Azadeh Dastyari & Asher Hirsch, The Ring of Steel: Extraterritorial Migration Controls in Indonesia and Libya and the Complicity of Australia and Italy
- Ben T C Warwick, Unwinding Retrogression: Examining the Practice of the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
- Gilles Giacca & Ellen Nohle, Positive Obligations of the Occupying Power: Economic, Social and Cultural Rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Christophe Deprez, The Admissibility of Multiple Human Rights Complaints: Strasbourg and Geneva Compared
- Christos Giannopoulos, The Reception by Domestic Courts of the Res Interpretata Effect of Jurisprudence of the European Court of Human Rights
- Bríd Ní Ghráinne & Aisling McMahon, Access to Abortion in Cases of Fatal Foetal Abnormality: A New Direction for the European Court of Human Rights?
- Ignacio de la Rasilla, The World Court of Human Rights: Rise, Fall and Revival?
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
New Issue: Human Rights Law Review
The latest issue of the Human Rights Law Review (Vol. 19, no. 3, November 2019) is out. Contents include: