- Diwakar Dixit & Thakur Parajuli, The Preferential Trade Conundrum and the Multilateral Market Access Negotiations in Agriculture
- Nathalie Devillier & Ted Gleason, Consistent and Recurring Use of External Legal! Norms: Examining Normative Integration of the FCTC post-Australia – Tobacco Plain Packaging
- Gabriele Gagliani, Recent Evolution in International Trade in the Transatlantic Area: Unexpected Consequences or Nothing New Under the Sun?
- Ji Yeong Yoo, Restructuring GATT Balance-of-Payments Safeguard in the WTO System
- Jingjing Zhao, Towards State Avoidance of Conflicts between the SPS Agreement and the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety: A Fresh Perspective
- Natalia Kapyrina, Design Rights in EU PTAs: Where Does Such Internationalization Lead?
Monday, June 10, 2019
New Issue: Journal of World Trade
The latest issue of the Journal of World Trade (Vol. 53, no. 4, 2019) is out. Contents include: