- Revisiting ‘Exceptions’ under International Economic Law
- Jaemin Lee, Commercializing National Security? National Security Exceptions’ Outer Parameter under GATT Article XXI
- R.V. Anuradha, Petrificus Totalus: The Spell of National Security!
- R. Rajesh Babu, WTO and the Protection of Public Morals
- Haniff Ahamat & Nasarudin Abdul Rahman, Halal Food, Market Access and Exception to WTO Law: New Aspects Learned from Indonesia — Chicken Products
- Rolf H. Weber & Rainer Baisch, Revisiting the Public Moral/Order and the Security Exceptions under the GATS
- Yueh-Ping (Alex) Yang, The Evolving Prudential Exceptions in Regional Trade Agreements
- Ma. Joy V. Abrenica, Balancing Consumer Welfare and Public Interest in Competition Law
- Other General Articles
- Julien Chaisse & Xueliang Ji, “Soft Law” in International Law-Making ⸻ How Soft International Taxation
- Haifeng Deng & Jie (Jeanne) Huang, What Should China Learn from the CPTPP Environmental Provisions?
- Chih-yuan Lo, Subsidy Extinction and the Distinction Between Company and Shareholders under the SCM Agreement: Proposing a Control-Centered Approach
Monday, December 10, 2018
New Issue: Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy
The latest issue of the Asian Journal of WTO & International Health Law and Policy (Vol. 13, no. 2, 2018) is out. Contents include: