- Thijs Etty, Veerle Heyvaert, Cinnamon Carlarne, Dan Farber, Bruce Huber, & Josephine van Zeben, New Challenges for Transnational Environmental Law: Brexit and Beyond
- Symposium: Rights-Based Approaches to Climate Change
- Sam Adelman & Bridget Lewis, Symposium Foreword: Rights-Based Approaches to Climate Change
- Sam Adelman, Human Rights in the Paris Agreement: Too Little, Too Late?
- Jacqueline Peel & Hari M. Osofsky, A Rights Turn in Climate Change Litigation?
- Bridget Lewis, The Rights of Future Generations within the Post-Paris Climate Regime
- Chris Hilson, The Impact of Brexit on the Environment: Exploring the Dynamics of a Complex Relationship
- Benoit Mayer, Construing International Climate Change Law as a Compliance Regime
- Barış Soyer, George Leloudas, & Dana Miller, Tackling IUU Fishing: Developing a Holistic Legal Response
- Markos Karavias, Interactions between International Law and Private Fisheries Certification
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
New Issue: Transnational Environmental Law
The latest issue of Transnational Environmental Law (Vol. 7, no. 1, March 2018) is out. Contents include: