- Shucheng Wang, Tripartite Freedom of Religion in China: An Illiberal Perspective
- Rachel Wahl, No Justice, No Peace?: The Police, People of Color, and the Paradox of Protecting Human Rights
- Lutz Oette, Document and Analyze: The Legacy of Klemperer, Fraenkel, and Neumann for Contemporary Human Rights Engagement
- Gwilym David Blunt, Is There a Human Right to Resistance?
- Eva Brems, Corina Heri, Saïla Ouald Chaib, & Lieselot Verdonck, Head-Covering Bans in Belgian Courtrooms and Beyond: Headscarf Persecution and the Complicity of Supranational Courts
- Safia Swimelar, The Journey of LGBT Rights: Norm Diffusion and its Challenges in EU Seeking States: Bosnia and Serbia
- Valentina Carraro, The United Nations Treaty Bodies and Universal Periodic Review: Advancing Human Rights by Preventing Politicization?
Monday, November 6, 2017
New Issue: Human Rights Quarterly
The latest issue of the Human Rights Quarterly (Vol. 39, no. 4, November 2017) is out. Contents include: