- Doak Bishop, Investor–State Dispute Settlement Under the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Have the Negotiations Run Aground?
- Lucy F Reed & James Freda, Maxwell Lecture: After ICCA Singapore, After ICCA Miami: The Next Questions
- Case Comments
- Charles T Kotuby, Jr & James Egerton-Vernon, Apotex Inc v The Government of the United States of America: Will Barriers to Jurisdiction Inhibit an Emerging Trend?
- Romesh Weeramantry & Montse Ferrer, RSM Production Corporation v Saint Lucia: Security for Costs—A New Frontier?
- Charles N Brower & Shashank P Kumar, Investomercial Arbitration: Whence Cometh It? What Is It? Whither Goeth It?
- Berk Demirkol, Enforcement of International Commercial Arbitration Agreements and Awards in Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Lindsay Gastrell & Paul-Jean Le Cannu, Procedural Requirements of ‘Denial-of-Benefits’ Clauses in Investment Treaties: A Review of Arbitral Decisions
- Chiara Giorgetti, Horizontal and Vertical Relationships of International Courts and Tribunals - How Do We Address Their Competing Jurisdiction?
- Annelise P. Karreman & Kanaga Dharmananda, Time to Reassess Remedies for Delays Breaching ‘Effective Means’
- Kendra Magraw, Investor-State Disputes and the Rise of Recourse to State Party Pleadings As Subsequent Agreements or Subsequent Practice under the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
- Rodrigo Polanco Lazo, The No of Tokyo Revisited: Or How Developed Countries Learned to Start Worrying and Love the Calvo Doctrine
- Baiju S Vasani & Shaun A Palmer, Challenge and Disqualification of Arbitrators at ICSID: A New Dawn?
- Federico Campolieti, The Rule of Non-Aggravation of the Dispute in ICSID Arbitration Practice
- Jessica O. Ireton, The Admissibility of Evidence in ICSID Arbitration: Considering the Validity of WikiLeaks Cables as Evidence
- Frauke Nitschke & Kamel Aït-El-Hadj, Determining the Place of Arbitration in ICSID Additional Facility Proceedings
- Wenhua Shan & Lu Wang, The China–EU BIT and the Emerging ‘Global BIT 2.0’
Friday, January 30, 2015
New Issue: ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal
The latest issue of the ICSID Review: Foreign Investment Law Journal (Vol. 30, no. 1, Winter 2015) is out. Contents include: