- Forum: Conflicts in the South China Sea
- Zou Keyuan, China and the South China Sea Conundrum: Any Prospective Solution in Future?
- Ted L. McDorman, The South China Sea: The U-Shaped Line, Islands and the Philippine-China Arbitration
- Focus: International Energy Law
- Sergei Vinogradov & Gokce Mete, Cross-Border Oil and Gas Pipelines in International Law
- Tara Davenport, The Installation of Submarine Power Cables under UNCLOS: Legal and Policy Issues
- Kaj Hobér & Joel Dahlquist, International Investment Protection Regimes in the Energy Sector
- Andrey Konoplyanik, Russia and the Energy Charter: Long, Thorny and Winding Way to Each Other
- Patrick Reyners, The International Nuclear Energy Law Framework: An Outlook
- Peter Kayode Oniemola, International Law on Renewable Energy: The Need For a Worldwide Treaty
- Alexandra Xanthaki, Rights of Indigenous Peoples under the Light of Energy Exploitation
- General Articles
- Ulf Linderfalk, All the Things That You Can Do with Jus Cogens – A Pragmatic Approach to Legal Language
- Martin Borowski, Absolute Rights and Proportionality
- Jasmine Coppens, Interception of Seaborne Migrants: The Applicability of the Non-Refoulement Principle at Sea
- Dagmar Richter & Patrick Uhrmeister, Returning ›Politically Exposed Persons‹ Illicit Assets from Switzerland – International Law in the Force Field of Complexity and Conditionality
- German Practice
- Christophe Eick, The German-Gabonese Initiative on Poaching and Illegal Wildlife Trafficking: Is There a Role for the UN Security Council?
- Berenike Schriewer, Shining a Light on the Human Rights Situation in Germany – The Human Rights Council's Report on Germany in the Second Cycle of the Universal Periodic Review
- Marlitt Brandes, Germany's Secret Arms Deals: Compliance of German Arms Export Licensing with International Law
- Nicholas English & Tim Rauschning, The Procurement and Use of Armed UAVs by the German Military in International and German Law
- Jule Siegfried & Marieke Lüdecke, 50th Anniversary of the Élysée Treaty
- Katrin Kohoutek, The Swiss-German Treaty on the Effects of the Operation of Zurich Airport on German Territory
- Julia Müller, The Hamburg Piracy Trial – A Contribution to the International Aim of Combating Piracy?
- Andrea Meyer, The 2011 EU Directive on Preventing and Combating Trafficking: Non-Implementation by Germany?
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
New Volume: German Yearbook of International Law
The latest volume of the German Yearbook of International Law (Vol. 56, 2013) is out. Contents include: