- Special Issue: International and European Chemicals Regulation
- Elizabeth Fisher, Chemicals as Regulatory Objects
- Katharina Kummer Peiry, The Chemicals and Waste Regime as a Basis for a Comprehensive International Framework on Sustainable Management of Potentially Hazardous Materials?
- Daryl Ditz & Baskut Tuncak, Bridging the Divide between Toxic Risks and Global Chemicals Governance
- Henrik Hallgrim Eriksen & Franz Xaver Perrez, The Minamata Convention: A Comprehensive Response to a Global Problem
- Jessica Templeton & Pia Kohler, Implementation and Compliance under the Minamata Convention on Mercury
- Lucas Bergkamp & Nicolas Herbatschek, Regulating Chemical Substances under REACH: The Choice between Authorization and Restriction and the Case of Dipolar Aprotic Solvents
- Original Articles
- Chris Wold, Victoria Johnston & Benjamin Saver, Addressing the Underreporting of Methane Emissions from Natural Gas Production and Thawing Permafrost
- Akiva Fishman & Krystof Obidzinski, European Union Timber Regulation: Is It Legal?
- Case Note
- James Maurici & Alistair Mills, Regina (Buckinghamshire County Council and others) v. Secretary of State for Transport
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
New Issue: Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law
The latest issue of the Review of European, Comparative & International Environmental Law (Vol. 23, no. 2, July 2014) is out. Contents include: