- January 23, 2014: Qudsi Rasheed (Foreign and Commonwealth Office, United Kingdom), International Law and Foreign Policy: Some Practical Questions
- January 30, 2014: Kevin Jon Heller (SOAS, Univ. of London), What Is an International Crime?
- February 6, 2014: Martti Koskenniemi (Univ. of Helsinki), International Law and the Emergence of Mercantile Capitalism: Grotius to Smith
- February 13, 2014: Susan Breau (Univ. of Reading), Do Dead Civilians have Human Rights? International Legal Obligations towards Civilian Casualties in Armed Conflict
- February 20, 2014: Elies van Sliedregt (Univ. of Amsterdam), Title TBA
- February 27, 2014: Charles N Brower (20 Essex Street), Trashed, Or Treasured? Which Will Be the Fate of International Dispute Resolution?
- March 6, 2014: Malgosia Fitzmaurice (Queen Mary, Univ. of London), Whaling: The Gordian Knot of Animal Rights and Cultural Diversity
- March 13, 2014: Michael Waibel (Univ. of Cambridge), Are Arbitrators Political?
Friday, January 10, 2014
Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group - Hilary Term 2014
Here's the schedule for the Oxford Public International Law Discussion Group for Hilary Term 2014: