- Mindy Chen-Wishart, Legal Transplant and Undue Influence: Lost in Translation or a Working Misunderstanding?
- Margot E. Salomon, From NIEO to Now and the Unfinishable Story of Economic Justice
- Janina Boughey, Administrative Law: The Next Frontier for Comparative Law
- Dimitry Kochenov, The Essence of EU Citizenship Emerging from the Last Ten Years of Academic Debate: Beyond the Cherry Blossoms and the Moon?
- Qisheng He, Reconstruction of Lex Personalis in China
- Shorter Articles
- Geir Ulfstein & Hege Føsund Christiansen, The Legality of the NATO Bombing in Libya
- Uglješa Grušić, Should the Connecting Factor of the 'Engaging Place of Business' Be Abolished in European Private International Law?
Friday, February 1, 2013
New Issue: International & Comparative Law Quarterly
The latest issue of the International & Comparative Law Quarterly (Vol. 62, no. 1, January 2013) is out. Contents include: